Someone was seriously excited to be getting homework for the first time this term 🙂
Today Miss B is 6 and I have NO idea where the time has gone.
In the last year since she started school she has come on leaps and bounds in every single way possible. Here are but a few:
- She has always been a very sociable girl but we now have a constant stream of kids knocking on the door looking for her to come out and play and even though I didn’t think it was possible, even more play dates!
- She will happily play with a big group of kids or can amuse herself when she is on her own.
- Academically she is firing ahead and her reading, writing and arithmetic skills are really impressive. She reads everything, everywhere and nothing in the house is safe any more.
- She is a confident little girl without being a brat and we can happily take her to nice restaurants and events and not have to worry about her running mad and driving people nuts.
- She is so inquisitive and we have had some really fantastic discussions about religion, death, relationships
- She is a deep thinker and after our chats she will go away and think about what we have talked about and come back with really well thought out questions
- We have a lot of fun together. She loves nothing more than cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie together or being in the kitchen and helping me cook and bake
- She loves music and is always singing whatever is on the radio and in the car. She asked me if she could borrow my old ipod and she likes to update her playlists and I am forever being treated to dance shows at 7am 🙂
- She started swimming lessons at the start of 2013 and she is doing really well and is very confident in the water.
- Since her last birthday she has gained another badge in gymnastics and can third in a competition which she is really proud of
Here are a few pictures at significant six milestones
6 Hours old
6 Weeks Old
6 Months Old
6 Years Old
Happy 6th Birthday wee gorgeous face, Daddy and I hope you have a great day.
Love you lots