The rules for the meme are:
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions that have been asked
- Ask 11 questions
- Tag 11 other bloggers to participate
- I am a huge fan of Doctor Who
- I love my own company and like nothing more than having some me time
- I spoke to Sting when I was 10 on Going Live
- I LOVE Ant and Dec and have done since I was 12 🙂
- I am scarily determined and when I want something I work really hard to get it
- My Mr B was in Cosmo
- I got a personalised birthday message from 2 very famous people thanks to Mr B and the power of Twitter
- I love social media and I think I’m slightly addicted to Twitter and Facebook
- I like doing housework and take lots of pride in my house and we’re currently going through Operation “Get this house into Gear”
- I started wearing make up out of necessity after I had Miss B and developed Rosacea
- My all time favourite film is Dirty Dancing
1. Have you ever been pulled over by the traffic police?
No, and the thought of that fills me with fear. I’m too much of a goody two shoes 🙂
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Honestly, I love living in Scotland and would not want to be anywhere else
3. What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
Pickled Onion, each and every time
4. What’s the last movie you watched?
5. What is your favourite thing to wear?
My jammies, specifically my cow print
6. What does your last text message say?
“No problem toots”
7. What were you doing at 12 noon yesterday?
8. What is your most treasured memory?
Giving birth to Miss B
9. What do you think is the single best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
Saying yes to Mr B when he proposed
10. Do you have a pet?
No, we had 2 cats but I ended up highly allergic to them and even though it broke my heart, we had to re-home them
11. What is on your bedside table?
- What is your prized possession?
- What one thing would you change about yourself and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- What is your favourite film of all time?
- Who is the most famous person you have ever met/spoken to?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Where was your last holiday?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
- What do you spent your time on that you really shouldn’t?
1. Susan at www.susankmann.com
2. Blondie at Transatlantic Blonde
3. Dawn at The Moiderer
4. Mummy’s Knee
5. Laura at AWNTYM
6. Fiona at Coombe Mill
7. Elaine at Fun as a Gran
8. Heidi at Heidi Roberts
9. Dawn at The Dawn Report
10. Karen at The House of DIY
11. Bryony at Love Bryony