1. How many songs are on your iPod?
Hmm, no idea since Miss B stole it and filled it with !
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Well there’s the comedy option but Greenday – Good Riddance would probably be a winner
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
A digital photography magazine, Heat and Closer. All the classics!
4. What is your favorite scent?
I like fruity perfumes and am currently using DKNY
5. If you had a million pounds that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I would struggle to be honest, but I would buy a nice new house and car and go on a really long holiday.
6. What is your theme song?
Oooh, that’s a really hard one tbh but I would have to go with Let’s get ready to rumble by Ant and Dec 🙂
7. Do you trust easily?
No. I’ve been burnt badly in the past and it takes a lot for me to fully trust people
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I always think before I act. I usually analyse everything before making a move and am very cautious in general.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not particularly, I did have a mini nervous breakdown about 3 weeks ago but thankfully I’m over the worst of it 🙂
10. Do you have a good body-image?
I wouldn’t say it was good, but I wouldn’t say bad either. I need to lose weight but it’s not a major issue for me.
11. Is being tagged fun?
Sure. It means someone is thinking of you when they’re doing something interesting and fun.
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Reading blogs, writing blogs, Facebook stalking – the usual
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
My iphone and ipad2, I have gone a little apple crazy. I’ve also started playing The Smurfs game and that can get addictive 🙂
14. What’s the last song to get stuck in your head?
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
15. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
At the moment, my pink and white star Converse
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I’m not a fan of cereal at all tbh
17. What would you do if you saw £100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up, if its owner were obvious, e.g. I saw it fall from someone’s pocket, I’d return it. Otherwise, hooray for me.
18. What items could you not go without during the day?
Cuddles with Miss B, cuddles with Mr B, grapes, a big bottle of water, music, chocolate
19. What’s your favourite movie?
There are far too many to choose from but I LOVE cheesy 80’s movies like Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, St Elmos Fire, Mannequin
20. What should you be doing right now?
Probably some ironing but I really can’t be bothered with that!